1. One job I found which I would be interested in is a Vehicle Photographer. To qualify you must have a diploma and a drivers license which are two things I don’t have yet. For this job you need to be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time. You also need to have good vision close and far. I would want this job because I personally really like cars and photographing them would be cool.
  2. The second job is a Curator of Photography. To qualify you need to have MA in art or history with experience in working with a museum for a minimum of 5 years. You need to be able to develop and collaboratively project manage exhibitions at all levels. You also need to show lots of leadership skills. I would want to work here because working in a environment like this and having the responsibilities to do cool things like this sound very interesting and engaging.
  3. My final job which interest me is a Social Media Content Creator. To qualify for this position all you really need is to know how to run a business social media account and know how to record the brand and make it appealing to customers. This job will need me to know how to de deep google analytics to discover new trends to attract consumers. I also need to know how to use adobe photoshop to edit pictures and photographs. I would like to work in this position because I enjoy editing photos and posting to social media so I can just do that but for another company and for money.