I think artificial intelligence is becoming a good thing. While it can be used to completely do a job, I think it also speeds up things. For example, tedious things such as selecting the sky on an image is annoying and with the help of AI that task is so much easier. I think AI will be a very helpful tool in photography but also start to replace jobs. Hiring an editor might be cheaper or completely useless because AI could do it for you. So, I think there are many benefits to AI but also cons that can hold us back.

AI also assists in organizing and managing large photo libraries. It can tag and sort images based on content, location, or subjects using facial recognition and object detection. This makes searching for specific images faster and more efficient.

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a new and coming technology in all aspects of the world. AI allows for technology to do human activities without the need of them. AI has already been in our world with digital smart assistants and the applications we use. Now a days modern cameras are starting to utilize AI in their system settings. For example, some cameras with the help of artifical intelligene have facial recognition so focusing on subjects during potraits is much easier. Another AI setting is being able to fix subjects red eyes when using flash on the cameras.